FeelsLikeIamFloating.LeavesMyBodyGlowing
Thursday, May 12, 2011
YourTouchMagnetizing
I am so Busted :)) I am absent from Mathplus for 2 consecutive meetings already :)) wth is wrong with me ? :)) so anyway . today is not excused I guess . I totally suck :)) well anyway last night I had a conversation with my sister . we almost always converse our thoughts on a lot of issues . so anyways . she told me . "Why the hell in the world are you still using algebraic expressions? I don't wanna go to college anymore"--in Filipino Language. Well here I am doing my assignment . keeping quiet . suddenly bursted with rage and told her in filipino as well "WTF when you enter college . your freakin math will only be Business Math . Well for your information my course has a lot to do with the subject you loathe the most." . well I seriously didn't plan on being outrageous but the question just burst my bubble . It was very weird to tell her that she was very skeptical and very rude as well in asking that . I know math isn't my best subject . but i'm working on it . well everyone knows computer is still my best subject . almost a language now that i'm always using it here on blogger . well blogger is damned to have html and javascript in one blog only . I guess I would be editing my plurk background as well in the next few days . its freaky I know but . javascript and html are really a language now to my sight . well whatever so anyway . ill edit this blog again . its boring me out or I just wanna talk alien javascript again ? anyways ill try editing . i'm bored anyways . youtube sucks . couz basically my net sucks . and ill find a something to do for the quiz next meeting in Mathplus . im really a sucker ~.~ as if i'd totally do that . i'm awfully lazy @.@
FeelsLikeIamFloating.LeavesMyBodyGlowing
FeelsLikeIamFloating.LeavesMyBodyGlowing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment